If you are missing a tooth or have suffered too much bone loss, we can help. At our clinic, we offer bone graft. A dental bone graft can help you add more volume to your jaw in areas where bone loss has occurred. During the surgical procedure, our dentist usually takes the bone graft material from your own body, or in rare cases it can be purchased from a human or an animal tissue bank. To know more about our services and treatments, please get in touch with us now. We will be happy to help you with all your requirements.
Helping You Maintain Facial Bone Structure
Whether you are suffering from gum diseases or have lost your adult tooth, we can help. We offer a number of treatments such as dental implants and more. If you’re missing teeth or bone in your jaw, bone graft can help in the bone growth that is required to reshape the jaw.
Dental procedures such as dental implant placement, require the bone be as close to its original position for optimal results. Bone graft helps prepare it for dental implants and replace missing teeth. Without the support of the bone, our face can look aged and may lead to failure of dental implants.
Bone grafting is a procedure used to replace bone loss. A dental bone graft is a procedure performed to increase the amount of bone where additional support is required. A dental bone graft is done if someone has lost adult teeth or has gum disease. You can visit our clinic; our team will take a look at your dental condition and suggest suitable solutions. To know more about our bone graft in Red Deer, please call us now.
Types Of Dental Bone Grafts We Offer:
- Autografts. Here bone will be taken from your own body
- Allografts. The graft uses bone sourced from a different person
- Xenografts. Bone is used from cow or pig
- Alloplasts. This deals with synthetic material
Please note the type of bone graft used depends on your condition.
Who Can Get A Dental Bone Graft?
Here are some of the most common reasons you may need a dental bone graft.
- If you wish to get dental implants to restore missing teeth you can be a good candidate for dental bone grafts.
- If you have lost bone because of tooth loss or gum disease, you can qualify for bone graft.
- If your appearance has been impacted by bone loss, you could get a bone graft to restore it.
- If you have suffered an injury to the jaw or have issues due to poor dental hygiene you may need a dental bone graft.
Is Bone Graft Painful?
Please note that this procedure is undertaken under the influence of anaesthesia. Our dentists will prescribe pain medications to help you cope with discomfort during recovery.
Complications Of Dental Bone Grafts
The procedure carries risks such as:
- Complications from anaesthesia
- Heavy bleeding
- Nerve damage
Are you looking for bone graft solutions? Get in touch with us, our team will provide you safe and reliable solutions. To know more about our bone graft in Red Deer, Please call us now.