Are you suffering from chipped, broken, cracked, stained teeth or have spaces between them? We can help. At our clinic we offer reliable and quality dental bonding solutions. Dental bonding is a cosmetic procedure. Here the dentist will apply a tooth-colored composite resin material to your teeth to help you improve its appearance. Bonding requires minimal preparation of the tooth; it is a simple procedure and can be completed by our dentist in one sitting. If you wish to know more details about our dental bonding in Red Deer or need to book an appointment with us, please call us
What are the benefits of dental bonding?
- It is one of the least expensive cosmetic dental procedures
- It can be customized to match the surrounding teeth.
- It helps improve the appearance of a discolored tooth
- It also can be used to close spaces between teeth
- It can be helpful to change the shape or color of teeth.
What is dental bonding?
Bonding is the application of a tooth-colored composite resin to help restore a decayed, chipped, fractured or discolored tooth. After the application of the bonding, our dentist will use a special light to harden the material. It is a simple and less expensive cosmetic dental procedure, it is ideal to repair chipped, cracked teeth and can also be used to change the shape of your teeth.
Protect your teeth
Dental bonding can not only help you fix chipped and broken teeth, but can also be used as an alternative to amalgam fillings. It can be used to cover the gums that are receding. There is no preparation needed for bonding. Anesthesia is not necessary. For more information, please get in touch with us now. We serve patients in Red Deer.
How do we prepare your teeth for dental bonding?
- We will use a shade guide to choose a composite resin color that will match your teeth closely
- Once the color is finalized, we will etch the surface to roughen it. The tooth will be coated conditioning liquid to help the bonding material stick better
- We will apply the tooth-colored resin on to the teeth
- The resin is smoothed to get the right shape
- The material is hardened with an ultraviolet light
- After the bonding material hardens, we will polish it to ensure it matches the rest of the teeth.
How can I care for my bonded teeth?
Please note it is essential to take care of your bonding to ensure that it lasts you for a long time. Drinking excessive tea, coffee can stain the resin. Please avoid eating foods that can stain your teeth. Also note that cigarette smoking can also cause stains and may yellow the teeth, it is important to avoid smoking to ensure your teeth is clean and healthy. In addition, brush your teeth daily and have them cleaned by our dentist on a regular basis.
Risks associated with dental bonding
- The composite resin isn’t as strong as a natural tooth, please avoid biting hard foods.
- Bonding lasts several years but may require to be repaired now and then.
How to reach us:
Are you looking for dental bonding in Red Deer? Look no further and get in touch with us, we will be happy to help you with all your dental needs.