If you have crooked, uneven teeth and wish to straighten them, we can help. At our clinic, we offer Invisalign solutions, these clear aligners are an ideal alternative for traditional braces. They offer a number of benefits such as they completely get rid of uncomfortable metal wires, brackets, and rubber bands that are the most common alternative for treating crooked, misaligned teeth. To know more about our Invisalign in Red Deer, get in touch with us now. We will be happy to help you.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is clear aligners, these are removable alternative to traditional metal braces. These custom-made, clear plastic aligners will help you shift your teeth to the proper position. This treatment can take up to nine months or longer.
If you’re uncomfortable to the thought of using traditional wire-and-bracket orthodontic hardware, our clear aligners could be the right solution for you. Our team of dentists will thoroughly analyse your teeth to make sure that you are the right candidate for Invisalign. After this we will create a plan for you. Over the course of the treatment, we will change your clear trays to help your teeth gradually move to the right place. Get in touch with us now for more information. We serve patients in and around Red Deer.
Our Invisalign can be used to treat the following dental issues:
- Crossbite issues
- Open bite
- Gap teeth
- Crowded teeth
What Are The Benefits Of Invisalign?
Uneven, crooked teeth can harbor bacteria as they are difficult to clean. They also increase the risk of tooth decay, periodontal disease and other gum diseases. You can rely on us to offer Invisalign solutions. Our Invisalign will help you decrease the risk of chipping, or wearing away as they help your teeth fit together correctly.
There are numerous benefits of Invisalign, they are:
- If you don't want metal in your mouth and feel awkward with all the wires, then clear aligners are perfect for you. These invisible aligners can be rarely noticed.
- Our Invisalign can be removed anytime, they can also be removed while you brush your teeth and helps you practice good oral hygiene.
- The texture of our Invisalign feels more like an actual tooth than metal brackets. Metal wires can rub on your cheeks and make them feel sore but our Invisalign feels comfortable. In addition to this food can get stuck in your traditional braces making it difficult to clean.
- Traditional braces require you meet your dentist every now and then to fix the wires.
- Unlike traditional braces clear aligners don’t need repairs.
- Removing food and plaque from your braces can be difficult and challenging from traditional braces. Clear aligners are removable and can be cleaned easily.
Key Take Away
Invisalign can be used to treat mild and moderate bite issues and crowding issues. Talk to our orthodontist to know whether Invisalign is a good option for you. Consider pros and cons before making your decision. For any more information, you can always reach out to us.
If you are looking for Invisalign in Red Deer, look no further and get in touch with us now.